Energetic consultancy is fundamental to the study of engineering solutions, so as to assure a proper execution and assessment of the costs of any work, whether of dwellings, buildings or industries.
Lutche Engineering develops services (in the technical and economic aspect) in the following areas:
- Lighting engineering consultancy (analysis and selection of equipments and systems);
- Energetic efficiency consultancy (analysis and selection of equipments and systems);
- Renewable energies (solar thermal, solar photovoltaic, biomass);
- Energetic simulation of buildings (energy consumption assessment of equipments and systems);
- Energy producer systems (analysis and selection of equipments and systems).
To analyse and implement specific solutions economically feasible.
- Analysis of different solutions, in alternative scenarios, according to the legal and individual requirements of each client;
- Costs, consumption and efficiency assessment for each solution.
NO QUE SOMOS DIFERENTES
- Assessment of the potential and technical-economic study on the integration of Renewable Energies Systems and Energy Micro-production;
- Financial analysis of different scenarios and related sensitiveness analysis.
WE FAVOUR …
- Proximity to the client, for a combined and periodical assessment of the solutions that better fit, whether aesthetically, technically or functionally;
- The permanent contact of the customer with our technicians;
- Availability to any further clarifications and / or necessary displacements to the customer’s facilities.
ENERGY CONSULTANCY ALLOWS A STRICTER ASSESSMENT OF THE COSTS ASSOCIATED TO THE SELECTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS, EQUIPMENTS AND ENERGY CONSUMER SYSTEMS.
As a company of engineering advisers, Lutche has technicians acknowledged in the Industry sphere and qualified experts in the Buildings sphere with experience and skills in the energetic consultancy, as well as able to design the solutions with the best costs/efficiency relation.
Lutche Engineering has cumulative experience in a wide range of areas and sectors, such as:
- Foundry Industry (Fundiven);
- Molds Industry (Duramoldes);
- Ceramics Industry (Cetipal);
- Continuous Care Units (Red Cross, Rovisco Pais Hospital);
- Retirement Homes (Retirement Home António Breda e Lea Breda);
- Offices buildings ( E6 – Proleite, LUC MAT – PCI).